Manucore Masterclass: State of Readiness
April 16 - April 17
CREATING A STATE OF READINESS IN 21ST CENTURY ORGANIZATIONS
This is the era of Operational Excellence, where industry-leading organizations are ready to succeed in every aspect of their operational capacity and capability. Is your organization fit for the 21st century – in a state of readiness to engage and succeed in an environment where time is limited?
Manucore and globally renowned Operation Excellence leader Joseph Paris have created a two-day Masterclass to prepare your business for the future. Over two days of interactive learning, Joseph will enable you to accomplish more in less time, without spinning out of control.
10 REASONS TO ATTEND: HOW YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS WILL BENEFIT
During this Masterclass, you will learn how to design and construct your company’s journey.
Top 10 key takeaways for attendees include:
- The importance of understanding the corporate vision held by the those in the C-Suite and aligning your efforts to that vision.
- Changing your orientation from the “what” and the “how” to the “why”, emphasizing the desired outcomes over the inputs.
- Engineering your own Operational Excellence program
- Building capacity and capability across your organization
- Accelerating the decision-making process.
- Learning how to increase efficiency while also increasing effectiveness
- Managing multiple (often competing) priorities.
- Understanding how to recognize opportunities and threats to your strategy
- Formulating and deploying effective countermeasures to maintain control over your organization
- Understanding and executing the three stages of Operational Excellence
Organizations that pursue operational excellence will achieve a state of readiness to quickly identify and decisively engage opportunities and threats. They can more rapidly develop and execute their strategies, transforming into high-performance organizations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The masterclass is aimed at senior Directors and Vice Presidents working across a range of functional leadership roles, including but not limited to:
- Supply chain
More more information, visit the official website.